The Premier Music and Piano Curriculum
- Order the Monthly Subscription »
- Request a Free Trial »
- View the Early Curriculum (ages 4-10) »
- View the Multi-level Curriculum (ages 10 - adult) »
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MusIQ HomeSchool?
MusIQ HomeSchool is the first award-winning, multi-level music & piano curriculum that includes age-appropriate lessons for beginner to advanced intermediate students. The seven-year MusIQ HomeSchool curriculum includes 20+ levels so you can start your entire family right away.
Who is it for?
Homeschooling children at least four years of age to adult. Parents can learn too!
What will my children learn?
Students learn to read music, play piano, improvise and compose. Review the entire curriculum.
Do I need a piano keyboard?
Yes. Specifically, you need a MIDI piano keyboard (a digital keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB cable or a ‘MIDI to USB’ adapter). For quality and value, we recommend the M-Audio KeyRig 49 (available with Subscription or Sotware for $110.00).
What are the system (computer) requirements?
- Early Curriculum: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 or Macintosh OSX and an internet connection.
- Multi-level Curriculum: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and an internet connection.